Antibody-Drug Conjugate and Bioconjugation Services
TCRS has ample experience in providing antibody-drug conjugate related services to its clients. Currently, TCRS is engaged in supporting several biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the development of their ADC programs.
TCRS has a variety of highly potent warheads/payloads in stock for advancing its clients' ADC projects. A selection of cleavable and non-cleavable linkers and spacer molecules is also available.
TCRS provides the following services:
- Preparation of ADCs, Antibody-Enzyme and Antibody-Liposome conjugates
- Design and synthesis of potent cytotoxic compounds and payloads with linkers
- Customized design and synthesis of generic linkers
- Preparation and purification of bioconjugates from milligram- to gram- scale
- Modification of carbohydrates, polysaccharides, and glycoconjugates
- Preparation of fluorescent probes
TCRS conducts all work with highly toxic/cytotoxic compounds and payloads in its specially designed containment laboratory, which is accessible only to authorized and trained TCRS chemists. This laboratory has an independent air-handling (HVAC) system and is equipped with certified chemical fume hoods, HEPA-filtered ventilation and enclosed, HEPA-ventilated weighing stations. Compounds of high toxicity are handled in a glove box with a closed-loop containment (CLC) system that operates under negative pressure.
The purification of bioconjugate molecules and antibody-drug conjugate precursors is supported by the following instrumentation:
|NMR instruments:||• Bruker Avance 500-MHz NMR with Triple Inverted Resonance Probe (TXI), optimized for 1H observation, and LC capability|
• Varian Inova 300-MHz NMR spectrometer with VNMRj software
|LC-MS instruments:||• Agilent 1100 LC-MSD trap|
• Agilent 1200 LC-MSD
|HPLC systems:||• Analytical HPLC systems (e.g., Varian Prostar 210) with a host of analytical columns including chiral columns and PDR chiral detector|
• Preparative HPLC systems (e.g., Varian Prepstar 218, Rainin Dynamax SD-1), equipped with fraction collectors (Varian Model 701); auto-sampler for high-throughput purification; Agilent diode array UV detector, Varian UV-Vis detector, PDR-Chiral Advanced Laser Polarimeter detector; preparative Chiralpak-IA, 5 cm ID × 50 cm L, 20 μ, chiral column, and other semi-prep/prep columns; Sephadex and size-exclusion columns.
The Chemistry Research
360 George Patterson Blvd.
Bristol, PA 19007
Download a new brochure (1.1 MB).